We believe the people make the company. We're always on the lookout for talented individuals who can bring something to the table. Joining a dynamic and growing small business, you'll be part of a close knit team pioneering the way into a revolutionary industry. If you think you've got what it takes, then get in touch with us - we'd love to hear from you.
Send your C.V. and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST for RPAS OPERATORS
To satisfy a growing demand for our services across NSW, QLD, and WA we're looking for experienced and certified RPAS operators. Working on a casual or contract basis, the ideal candidate will have experience working in the engineering and industrial sectors with a sound working knowledge of UAV photogrammetry and inspection workflows from either multi-rotor or fixed wing platforms.
To register your interest for this role, please send your C.V. and covering letter to email@example.com.
Reporting to the Chief Pilot, this role will include:
- operating either multi-rotor or fixed wing UAV platforms for inspection and survey data acquisition
- operating in accordance with the Diodrone Operations Manuals and associated procedures
- travelling to, often, remote locations
- executing data acquisition plans as directed by the Chief Pilot
- organisation and transfer of acquired data
- scope for the role to include processing of data into photogrammetry and report based deliverables
the ideal candidate
- Demonstrated experience working in the construction, mining, or engineering industries
- Demonstrated experience in operating UAVs in an industrial setting
- Sound working knowledge of UAV photogrammetry and inspection processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self driven and highly motivated
- A high level of competency in computer skills including Microsoft Office Programs (outlook, word, excel)
- Hold a UAV Controllers Certificate and Aeronautical Radio Operator's Certificate (or equivalent)
- Resident of NSW, WA, or QLD.
- Current (Australian) driver license
Diodrone and it's clients have a zero tolerance policy to alcohol and drugs in the workplace. Successful applicants will be required to pass a drug and alcohol screening and pre-employment medical examination.